Anyone interested in a plant based diet or the “plant based movement” would be well advised to listen to Dr. Neil Barnard’s lectures and discussions on Youtube. He is happy to cross over the line dividing the human health and animal welfare domains. Topics recently addressed:
- The relationship between diet and Alzheimers disease
- The reversal of disease and especially diabetes using a plant based diet
- An assault on the cheese industry by highlighting the addictive and carcinogenic qualities of cheese
- The unsuitability of cow milk as a component of the human diet
- Links between processed meat consumption and cancer
Dr. Barnard maintains a highly informative blog at the Physician’s Committee for Responsible Medicine (PCRM).